Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Un"sticky" mess

I love My kids & they love gum, but my 2 year old is struggling with the chew & chew & chew concept. For a while he was swallowing it. Now he's graduated to playing with it. Just in the last 2 weeks I've found gum all over my sheets! I guess he fell asleep with gum in his mouth. & I've found it in my carpet :-( luckily for me I have Lemon essential oil. I put a few drops on the carpet mess, let it set for about 10 minutes & the gum came right up. With my sheets I put a few drops on the sticky mess before I washed them & they came out perfectly. I love my oils. Once again they've made my life easier:-) Using lemon to unstick my messes is so much easier then telling my 2 year old he can't have gum?

No comments:

Post a Comment