Friday, August 17, 2012
Can you say NEGLECTED!
Wow I really needed an update 2 weeks ago but I really slacked off, sorry about that. The purpose of my blog was to show everyday how I use my oils but I have no excuses as to why I haven't updated sooner. Today my favorite oil has been BREATH. All 3 kids have had the sneezes, runny noses & little coughs. Breath has helped make my life a little easier. I rub it on their chest, top of back & bottom of their feet. This has made less sneezing & snot & no coughing. I've had to reapply about every hour but I already feel like they're each on the mend. At least I hope so. I've been adding on guard to their feet before bed as well to help kick in their own immune systems help. Life is just a little easier with oils :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment