Sunday, September 16, 2012

Convention = new products!

I was able to attend Doterras convention this past weekend at the salt palace in SLC UT. It was great! They had awesome speakers, informative classes & lots of new products! My kids love the new chewable vitamins, Anthony loves the In Tune Blend & I love the new DDR prime! We both also love the Mito Max energy vitamin. Added to out life long vitality vitamins they are helping a lot. I'm also very excited to start their slim & sassy trim shakes. I was able to sample the product at convention, & although this is not new, I've never tried it. I heard so many success stories of people who used the trim shakes that I'm excited to make my own! I love doterra. I want to share its benefits with everyone I know & everyone I don't know. I am so excited that was able to purchase all of the new products & I'll have them to show everyone at my class on Tuesday. I hope it is successful:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment