Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 oils no home should be without?

Today I was asked, "What five oils would you say are the most important to have in your home?" My answer may not be the same as everyone else's but I would recommend: OnGuard, Melaleuca, Peppermint, Lavender & Lemon. I use these the most. I use them most days of my life for different things. You can use Onguard to boost immunity and to disinfect. I use Melaeuca for infections and clean cuts and scrapes. also used as a disinfecting cleaner. Peppermint you've read about a lot if you've read any of my posts. But I use it for sore muscles. to wake me up. for headaches. for cooling my body. and on and on and on. Lavender I use for soothing little aches and pains and also for helping my kids settle down before bed. And Lemon is put in my daily water for cleansing my body. I also use it for cleaning my house. Disinfects and makes my stainless steel shine. I also use it for waking up amongst other things. So if you're wanting to try oils. Start with these 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment