Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting started

Hi there! Lexi here. This is my first attempt at blogging so hopefully this will all work out. A little about me? I grew up in tiny town USA, married my high school sweetheart, very young, from a little bit bigger but still tiny, USA. & 10 years later we're still in love & we are still best friends. Nothing is more imPortant to me than my family. In the last 10 years our romance has grown into a family of 2 boys and a little girl. My husband works very hard full time so that I can be home with our kids. My goal is to one day finish school & have a career of my own, but for now, while my kids are small, I'm so blessed to be home with them everyday. I was introduced to essential oils about 2 years ago & I couldnt help but wonder what kind of hippy, voodoo, witch doctor stuff was going on! But the first time I applied peppermint & lavender to a headache I was sold & started researching & learning more about these oils. Now I am still learning everyday, but I use my oils consistently & I try to apply them to every situation as a first action rather than an afterthought. My hope for this blog is to track my everyday uses of my doTERRA oils so I can share how these oils essentially enhance my everyday life. These oils truly are gifts from the earth & have a very rich history on their many uses ancientky & recently. I love doTERRA & I hope I can share with you why.

No comments:

Post a Comment