Friday, July 13, 2012
Falling asleep & waking up.
I didn't sleep very good last night. I'm hosting a class today on what an essential oil is & how you can transform your medicine cabinet with doTERRA oils. So my mind must have been on that. I was worried about getting my house clean & still having a productive day with my kids. Finally at 2:00 am I turned to my oils. I put Past Tense on the back of my neck & as much of my spine I could reach on my own. I put lavender on my neck & chest. I finally fell asleep! The last time I saw the clock was at 2:30 am. But then my alarm went off at 5:40 am so I could get my husband up & pack his lunch for work. I usually get him out the door & climb right back into bed, but not today. I decided to do a few things to prepare for this evening so I put some peppermint oil in the palm of my hand & cupped my mouth & nose while I inhaled for 30 seconds. Now I'm awake & not going back to sleep. I guess I better finish preparing for my class now, while I have the energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment