Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sunburns :-(






So a quick update before I go on...I did make it to Zumba & I did dance. I re-applied peppermint before & after the class. I was a little sensitive all day, but today I feel great! MOVING ON I let my 5 year old play outside in our tiny plastic blowup pool in the yard yesterday & since it wasn't extremely hot I forgot to put sunscreen on him. His back was fried! Last night when I was getting him ready for bed I noticed what I had let happen :-( so I Covered the affected area with a water spritz with lavender and peppermint. 1 cup water with 10 drops of each oil, shook & spritzed. He looks much better today! These truly are my everyday oils! They help me make the ins & outs of everyday a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment