Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Purify





 Sorry it's been a few days, I have no excuses, just my procrastination! I've been busy though. My baby boys have been running like crazy. Warm summer days + cousins to run & play with = chasing them with shoes! Unfortunately before I could catch them they both got slivers & a lot of them:-( I rubbed their feet with PURIFY before bed, covered with clean cotton socks & I was able to get most of them out the next morning. I am one for always going without my shoes, however I've learned through my oil journey that the reason you can rub all of the oils on your feet for fast effects is because the pores on the bottom of your feet are bigger & absorb faster. But it's not just oils its everything your feet touch, so I've been trying hard to be better about keeping shoes on. My kids have inherited my hate for shoes though & I feel like I'm chasing them with a pair for half the day. Thank goodness for purify this week. I needed it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment