Friday, July 27, 2012
Vomit, YUCK!
Okay so I have no idea where it came from, but my little guy wakes up from his nap that slept him right through dinner telling me his tummy hurt. So I assume he's Hungary and run off to get him some food. When I get back he's standing over the garbage can. So I feed him thinking that will help, but nope, 15 min. later he was back at the garbage can. So I ran to my oils, realizing it was more than I had thought. I rubbed Peppermint on his back and Ginger on his tummy. Every time he said he was feeling Pukey again, I would put peppermint in my hands and cup his mouth and nose so he could inhale the aroma. It took his nausea away. I finally got him to sleep and then it was my turn:-( As soon as I started feeling it I rubbed peppermint on the back of my neck and ginger on my tummy. I did this for a few hours and I finally felt well enough to sleep. Thanks again Oils. Although I would just rather not ever get sick. I love that I have oils in my home and I have the power to help myself and my family in times of illness. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment